- Form: fine crystalline powder or shapeless pieces with tints of gray or yellow, is a sodium silicate salt hydrated by alkaline sodium silicate.
- Mass fraction of general alkalinity in terms of Na2O, 28-30%.
- Mass fraction of Silicon dioxide (SiO2) , 26-28%
- Mass fraction of R2O3 oxides no more than 0,2%
- In textile industry as bleaching means for fabrics and yarns.
- In soap, fat, chemical industry as a component for synthetic washing means (ML-1, ML-2, Dezmol, Posudomoy etc.).
- In paint and varnish industry for latex paint production.