Form: thick liquid of yellow or gray (with tints of green) color
Silicate module: from 2,8 to 3,2
Density, g/sm3: from 1,4 to 1,47
- In textile industry as bleaching means for fabrics and yarns
- In soap, fat, chemicals industry as a component.
- In paper industry, including cardboard production, as a binding agent, for cardboard and paper splicing.
- In machine-building industry, in ferrous metallurgy for welding materials production, in forms and cores production for casting productions as a binding agent.
- In mineral resources concentration as a flotation reagent.
- In putty, glue, steep production as a component.
- In building industry: to improve water resistance of plaster concrete surfaces, to accelerate hardening (is added to concrete in the amount of up to 5%).