To send an electronic application to the JSC "Domanovsky production and trading plant" in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July 18, 2011 No. 300-Z “On Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities”, use the following forms:
For legal entities
Electronic applications should be considered no later than 15 days from the date of registration, and requiring additional study and verification - no later than 1 month.
Responses to electronic communications are sent electronically to the email address indicated in the electronic application, or in writing to the address of the citizen's place of residence (location) or location of the legal entity in cases established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 “On appeals of citizens and legal entities.”
Please note that appeals that do not meet the requirements established by the Law are left without consideration:
- not stated in Belarusian or Russian;
- do not contain the family name, proper name, patronymic, address of the citizen's place of residence (place of stay);
- do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, last name, first name, middle name of the head or person authorized to sign the application in the established manner (for legal entities);
- contain unreadable text;
- contain obscene or offensive words or phrases;
- subject to consideration in accordance with the legislation on constitutional legal proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedure legislation, legislation determining the administrative procedure, legislation on administrative procedures or in accordance with legislative acts, a different procedure for the submission and consideration of such appeals is established;
- contain issues that are not within the competence of the Ministry of Information of the Republic of Belarus;
- missing the deadline for filing a complaint;
- a repeated appeal is filed if it has already been examined on the merits and it does not contain new circumstances relevant to the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- correspondence with the applicant is terminated.